Senior Product Manager, Developer Experience
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Infura stands at the forefront of the Web3 revolution as the premier developer platform, providing developers with managed blockchain nodes, intuitive APIs and tools allowing developers to architect the next generation of the internet. From trailblazing startups to industry-leading organizations, countless companies entrust Infura to deliver robust Web3 solutions that captivate millions of end-users worldwide. Our mission is to make it simple for builders of all kinds to bring their visions to life and succeed in Web3.
About the team
In this role, you’ll be on the Infura Engagement team. The Infura Engagement team owns our dashboard experience and sits at the core of our product, fueling engagement and empowering users to harness the full potential of our platform and build successful web3 applications. Through the dashboard, our users can effortlessly build their vision, manage and access our multiple blockchain networks and application level endpoints, monitor their usage, improve their spending, discover new features and much more.
The Engagement team is passionate about crafting an exceptional experience that keeps our users coming back for more. Together, we'll play an essential role in ensuring that every interaction on the Infura platform is smooth, efficient, and consistently satisfying.
What you’ll do
In this role, you'll drive our monetization and developer analytics strategies. You will devise and execute the strategy, roadmap, and product requirements for innovative functionalities in these areas, collaborating with a diverse team of product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define the future of the Infura product.
Your role will empower you to:
- Lead the development and execution of monetization strategies, ensuring the creation of sustainable revenue streams and user satisfaction while leveraging the unique opportunities offered by blockchain and Web3 technologies.
- Enhance the developer analytics experience, delivering valuable insights, debugging information, and data-driven decision-making tools that enable developers to make informed business choices.
- Build a comprehensive strategy and roadmap for new functionality to address user and market needs.
Who you are
If you meet the minimum requirements for the role, we welcome you to apply. Meeting the preferred qualifications is not mandatory but would be considered an added advantage.
- Both passion for and experience shipping tools for developers
- Experience with large-scale self-service B2B SaaS platforms
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with a focus on monetization and analytics strategies
- Computer science background or equivalent technical experience
- Demonstrated experience in defining and executing successful monetization strategies, including pricing models, revenue streams, promotional initiatives and working with financial operations platforms
- Proficiency in analytics tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Segment, Looker Mixpanel, to inform decision-making and track performance metrics.
- Strong written communication skills
- Actively involved in the web3 developer community
- You only release new features after having personally tested them and making substantial edits to the accompanying documentation.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.