Remote, Full Time
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
There are perks to building the digital economy of tomorrow:
About the Role:
Developers are the backbone to innovation and make the Web3 ecosystem tick. We are growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Product Marketing Lead who loves to blend deep technical knowledge with storytelling for a developer audience. Working closely with our Product team, you will focus on product features that increase adoption, improve developer and operational experience, and help bring more developers and innovation into the Web3 ecosystem. You will be responsible for core products and features that help developers easily build, test and deploy on the blockchain, such as the Infura APIs, and development environments and testing frameworks from Truffle and Ganache.
The ideal candidate has experience managing a team of Product Marketers and experience working on product-led growth opportunities ideally in the API space. You must have a passion for running go-to-market strategy and campaigns for technical audiences such as engineers and product managers.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and lead a team of Technical Product Marketing Managers
- Build a deep understanding of the developer persona in order to effectively onboard, excite, and show value to them within the realm of Infura and Truffle developer tools
- Conduct competitive analysis to influence product roadmap decisions and vision for Infura APIs, Truffle and Ganache
- Develop differentiated messaging and positioning based on a deep understanding of our customers’ top goal and challenges, and bring it to life in launches, content, campaigns, events, enablement, and more
- Create technical product marketing materials, including videos, whitepapers, presentations, web content, and more
- Increase adoption of new and existing products and features by collecting quantitative and qualitative data on usage and adoption patterns
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to understand product roadmap and upcoming releases to drive and implement release marketing efforts for the Infura and Truffle portfolios across customers and internal teams
- Partner closely with Sales and Sales Enablement to develop and lead internal content including sales enablement training, FAQs, and cheat sheets
- Collaborate with our developer evangelists to educate developers on our product capability and value via online and in-person events
- Collaborate with our community managers to build our presence across technical forums like Stackoverflow, Discord, Reddit, and Hackernews
- Contribute to marketing strategy and messaging, and help maintain technical accuracy of marketing messages
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Experience with people management
- Strong experience as a technical product marketing manager with a deep understanding of the motivations of technical audiences
- A proven track record of your ability to understand technical personas and build adoption and engagement of new and existing product lines
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of the API and developer ecosystem and its technical audiences
- Experience crafting compelling positioning, messaging and thought leadership content
- Hands-on capability to build a range of marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, demo videos, and event/webinar content.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills to define and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Be innovative with your marketing approach in reaching out to our audiences as well as in engaging them frequently
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.