At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About Professional Services
Professional Services is a client-facing division of ConsenSys Software focused on delivering Ethereum empowered solutions for enterprises around the globe.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more. If you are someone that thrives in a dynamic environment where being well-adapted, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the UX Design Lead or Project Manager to define features, patterns, UX and UI that provide user value
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, business analysts and the full products team to deliver usable & thoughtfully designed products
- Use research & testing to drive and validate your design decisions
- Map goals and success metrics to data points and insights
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria
Designers at ConsenSys balance real passion for the technology while knowing when and how to focus the conversation on the user. ConsenSys designers enjoy an open and inclusive culture, competitive benefits and the freedom to explore and experiment. We are always iterating and improving our work, the culture, and ourselves.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 5+ years of experience working in product and design
- Proven ability to adapt and react to new information quickly
- You are self-disciplined and can work well both collaboratively and independently
- Excellence in articulating design decisions, and presenting to clients or partners
- You’ve built or maintained design systems
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
Bonus points for
- Visual design experience
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience participating in cryptocurrency communities
- Demonstrated interest in Ethereum, smart contracts, and/or cryptoeconomics
- Front-end development experience
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here: https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.