Remote, US/ Global, ConsenSys’ NFT Business Unit , Full Time
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About ConsenSys’ NFT Business Unit
ConsenSys’ NFT Business Unit is in search of people passionate about the fusion of NFTs, utility, narrative and creativity. We are passionate about unlocking new possibilities with NFTs, pushing the boundaries of creativity with fan, brand and user engagement, exploring these new possibilities deeply through narrative and visuals, and making them a reality.
ConsenSys partners with some of the largest firms in the world, including dozens of Fortune 100 clients, governments and the largest global banks. We are backed by JP Morgan, Mastercard and UBS.
Our Web 3.0 products and technology are the most used in the industry, with tens of millions of existing users globally - supported by our global customer support organisation. We have been operating large scale, public blockchain infrastructure for more than five years, which is used across our industry and the largest NFT and crypto players in the world, including Coinbase, Palm, Sorare, Decentraland, Guild of Guardians, and dozens of others.
Our Eulerbeats NFT platform has been called “the most genius idea ever” by Mark Cuban, and it has distributed more than $5m to its user base through NFT royalties.
ConsenSys is not just NFT players, but we have expertise up and down the entire technology stack all the way down to Layer 1 Ethereum.
We are looking for a diverse group of creators and technologists who are interested in day to day exciting challenges, who are resilient, and who thrive in the exciting and fast-moving NFT industry.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Strategy & Operations Consultant, you will be helping formulate business requirements for products and clients within a new business that specializes in NFTs, helping to build the future of fan, community and brand engagement, artistic expression, content creation and distribution. You will be responsible for participating in world-class development and creative work, concepting, producing and launching NFT projects together with some of the world’s leading brands, sports teams, and brands. You will also be responsible for creating content and collateral for all marketing touch points, including defining brand voice in terms of visuals and narrative, while ensuring high quality and consistency.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
Senior Strategy & Operations Consultant responsibilities:
- Document and estimate business requirements to determine project scope, size and cost of project opportunities.
- Create and refine project artifacts. Determine and set the proper level of balance between agile processes and the need for formal documentation.
- Design, prepare material and facilitate customer scoping and design workshops for engagements. Take notes at select meetings and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Prepare and present use cases on the NFT platform to prospects.
- Prepare training materials for customers. Support hackathons and training sessions.
- Manage customer deliverables across multiple engagements including; documenting and modelling process flows, writing user stories, designing high fidelity wireframes, building and testing use cases on the NFT platform
- Facilitate regular customer check-ins and prepare regular status reports for projects
- Setup, lead, and participate in user acceptance testing for customer engagements and NFT platform feature development
- Document and analyse customer application usage post engagement and share insights with product owner and leadership team
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives for project team and Team
- Support program or project manager with operational and administrative initiatives for the customer portfolio, including customer invoicing, portfolio or team growth
The ideal candidate:
- Mid-level analyst who is hungry for success and wants to build in the future.
- Crypto-curious, has interacted with public blockchains, yearning to learn more.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in a technology heavy field or a data-driven management consultant with a broad spectrum of experience with progressive enterprise customers.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, effective at working with multiple stakeholders, capable of independently leading conversations with external clients.
- Proficient with producing deliverables in multiple formats from storyboarding (slideware), proposal writing (docs) to analysis (excel).
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent.
- Very detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Proficient at conducting market research, compiling and modeling data, and generating insights from information.
- Proficiency with process modelling and documentation, wireframing and prototyping tools (E.g. Figma, Visio.).
- Ability to work naturally in a remote environment.
Bonus Points for:
- Interest and up to date with the blockchain.
- Experience in both larger mature enterprises and startup / tech environments.
- Experience working on global projects/teams.
- Ability to travel, when safe, sometimes internationally, for work related events or meetings.
- Hands-on learner and explorer.
- Bias for action.
- Desire to follow through and execute on assignments.
- Knowing when to ask for help.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.