Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About NFT Business
ConsenSys’ NFT Business Unit is in search of people passionate about the fusion of NFTs, utility, narrative and creativity. We are passionate about unlocking new possibilities with NFTs, pushing the boundaries of creativity with fan, brand and user engagement, exploring these new possibilities deeply through narrative and visuals, and making them a reality.
ConsenSys partners with some of the largest firms in the world, including dozens of Fortune 100 clients, governments and the largest global banks. We are backed by JP Morgan, Mastercard and UBS.
Our Web 3.0 products and technology are the most used in the industry, with tens of millions of existing users globally - supported by our global customer support organization. We have been operating large scale, public blockchain infrastructure for more than five years, which is used across our industry and the largest NFT and crypto players in the world, including Coinbase, Palm, Sorare, Decentraland, Guild of Guardians, and dozens of others.
Our Eulerbeats NFT platform has been called “the most genius idea ever” by Mark Cuban, and it has distributed more than $5m to its user base through NFT royalties.
ConsenSys is not just NFT players, but we have expertise up and down the entire technology stack all the way down to Layer 1 Ethereum.
We are looking for a diverse group of creators and technologists who are interested in day to day exciting challenges, who are resilient, and who thrive in the exciting and fast-moving NFT industry.
What you’ll do:
As a Business Analyst, you will be helping formulate and translating a set of business requirements for products and clients within a new business that specializes in NFTs. You will be responsible for transforming these requirements into high fidelity deliverables. You will be helping to build the future of fan, community and brand engagement, artistic expression, content creation and distribution. You will be responsible for participating in world-class development and creative work, concepting, producing and launching NFT projects together with some of the world’s leading brands, sports teams, and brands.
You will also be responsible for creating content and collateral for all marketing touch points, including defining brand voice in terms of visuals and narrative, while ensuring high quality and consistency.
From a research standpoint, the business analyst/associate must be proficient at conducting market research, compiling / modeling data, building business models, understanding and articulating business processes and user flows, and creating supporting written and visual documentation.
In addition to core delivery activities, the expectation is that BAs will also be involved in winning new business: producing RFPs; conducting market, industry or client research; modeling data and performing analysis on results.
Would be great if you brought this to the role:
We are looking for someone who is familiar with and has developed baseline expertise in blockchain technology, with 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst or management consultant, or a similar role at a software company, preferably with enterprise technology. You must be capable of managing multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Proven Business Analysis experience within a digital web environment
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience in blockchain technology (finance and NFTs a plus!)
- Experience with the following responsibilities
- Develop and write user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development
- Facilitate regular meetings with the project team, sponsors, and stakeholders. Solicit stakeholder feedback to validate priorities
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria and performing hand-off to QA
- Participate in backlog management and maintain an emphasis on user experience and specifications
- Build business and financial models
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
Business Analyst / Senior Associate Responsibilities:
- Document and estimate business requirements to determine project scope, size and cost of project opportunities.
- Create and refine project artifacts. Determine and set the proper level of balance between agile processes and the need for formal documentation.
- Design, prepare material and facilitate customer scoping and design workshops for engagements. Take notes at select meetings and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Prepare and present use cases on the NFT platform to prospects.
- Prepare training materials for customers. Support hackathons and training sessions.
- Manage customer deliverables across multiple engagements including; documenting and modelling process flows, writing user stories, designing high fidelity wireframes, building and testing use cases on the NFT platform
- Facilitate regular customer check-ins and prepare regular status reports for projects
- Setup, lead, and participate in user acceptance testing for customer engagements and NFT platform feature development
- Document and analyse customer application usage post engagement and share insights with product owner and leadership team
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives for project team and Team
- Support program or project manager with operational and administrative initiatives for the customer portfolio, including customer invoicing, portfolio or team growth
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here. #Li
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.