ConsenSys is the leading blockchain software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask and Diligence serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and handles billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and decentralized finance activity. On this trusted open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
This role is part of ConsenSys Professional Services.
At ConsenSys Professional Services, we work with the world’s leading Fortune 500 corporations and governments to design, develop and deploy blockchain platforms that create real business value. Our customers and partners include many of the largest global banks, Microsoft, the European Commission, Komgo and Covantis. We work as an agile, globally integrated team of approximately 150 engineers, designers, consultants, architects, scrum masters and program managers.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. To explore our products and solutions click here.
We are currently looking for a Product Enablement Specialist to join our Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the foundation of our product enablement strategy and ensuring our employees are productive and educated to drive business outcomes. Furthermore, you will be the core driver of our technical and product enablement initiatives across all levels of the Professional Services Team.
This person will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and drive the delivery of internal enablement for our Quarterly Product releases.
- Work with our Product & Product Marketing team to ensure we translate the impact of our product enhancements into usable materials for our delivery teams.
- Partner with our product development teams to build skill development tracks and coordinate quarterly enablement calendar for the Professional Services team.
- Drive effective internal communication to make sure stakeholders know where to find the content when they need it in real-time.
- Experience engaging with different internal groups at different points of the product development lifecycle.
- Involve sales, marketing, and account management groups during roadmap planning so that they know what’s coming down the line. It’s also a great way for product management to acknowledge that they have received the feedback from these groups and explain the prioritization thought process so that it can be communicated to both the current clients and prospects.
- Involve technical groups (Prod Ops, CS, Solution Architecture) during reviews that happen during the sprints so that they are aware of potential impacts to existing processes.
- Set up product training and demo environments and keep these environments up to date as a way of becoming familiar with the technical aspects of the product. This also provides input about skill sets and bandwidth necessary to support this product.
- Invite training and product support team members to participate in the QA of new features and solicit feedback and work with the procut teams and
We are looking for someone who is familiar with and has developed baseline expertise in blockchain technology, with 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst or management consultant, or a similar role at a software company, preferably with enterprise technology, and Agile project management experience.
You must be capable of managing multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
Proven experience in the following areas is required:
- Experience with solution architecture as it relates to blockchain
- Technical writing - document creation experience
- Excellent organization skills - ability to create and maintain a comprehensive set of product materials with the Professional Services team
- You are able to work autonomously
- Highly motivated - someone who can handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Is able to prioritize product enhancements that will have the most impact on the PS team
- Eager to learn and contribute to the success of the growing team
- Product role or similar consulting role for enablement
- Experience working in an Agile development team potentially as a Scrum Master/Project Manager
Nice to Have
- Experience in finance or blockchain technology
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Release management experience
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Emotional self-awareness, positive outlook, emotional self-control, adaptability and empathy
Location and work environment
At ConsenSys Professional Services, we do our best to allow team members to work remotely, however this is not always possible when working on Enterprise client projects. We strive to take into account the personal circumstances of our team members, and in return we ask for your understanding and flexibility.
We have physical offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris and Hong Kong. Some of our team members work from home in other countries and cities.
Occasional travel will be required for client meetings, and some projects may require being at the client’s location. On average this happens 20% of the time (obviously much less due to COVID), but some projects may require more substantial on-site work with client teams.
To be employed in a country, you need to have an existing employment visa and speak the local language fluently.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Continuous learning and improvement. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.