Social Media Manager (Developer Tools)
Remote-first (North America, Central European Time)
ConsenSys is the software engineering leader of the Web3 space. Our products empower developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to access and build on Ethereum.
Consensys' products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, and Diligence. They help power the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem as well as several other Ethereum-compatible protocols, and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years.
We're looking for someone to spearhead social media for our suite of developer tools: Infura, ConsenSys Diligence, and Truffle.
You’re someone who spends an inordinate amount of time on Crypto Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Reddit, and Discord. You wake up and check your social feeds for the latest news.
You're a great writer and you're creative. People have told you that your destiny lies in copywriting. You love technology and writing about it.
You enjoy memes, you're creative and knowledgeable enough about the Web3 ecosystem to create memes. You know how to appeal to developers, their goals, and want to make their lives easier.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Passion for Web3 and the mission and vision of ConsenSys
- 3+ years of experience managing social media for a SaaS/B2B company
- 3+ years of experience in leading/supporting social media campaigns for a SaaS/B2B company
We're looking for someone who:
- Is a self-starter
- Loves to learn
- Can creatively and effectively promote Web3 to Web2 developers
- Is obsessed with social media and loves finding new tactics and ways to engage their audience
- Likes talking, learning and working with others to tell their stories and learn from them.
- Has a sense of humor!
- Has an eye for design and creative ideas for sharing code samples
- Can create videos that are engaging and instructive
- Has a solid understanding of grammar (no need to be a prescriptivist, but you should know the rules)
- Is interested in blockchain technology, Ethereum, and Web3
- Support development of developer tools social media strategy across social channels.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Collaborate with designers, videographers, animators, and other content creators to create & repurpose content for social media.
- Generate, publish and share engaging content produced for and at ConsenSys developer tools hosted and sponsored events.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Identify organic campaigns that may benefit from marketing spend
If you don’t think you have all these requirements, still consider applying by sending us examples of your social media handles!
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.