At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open-source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About ConsenSys NFT Business
ConsenSys’ NFT Business Unit is in search of people passionate about the fusion of NFTs, utility, narrative and creativity. We are passionate about unlocking new possibilities with NFTs, pushing the boundaries of creativity with fan, brand and user engagement, exploring these new possibilities deeply through narrative and visuals, and making them a reality.
ConsenSys partners with some of the largest firms in the world, including dozens of Fortune 100 clients, governments and the largest global banks. We are backed by JP Morgan, Mastercard and UBS.
Our Web 3.0 products and technology are the most used in the industry, with tens of millions of existing users globally - supported by our global customer support organisation. We have been operating large scale, public blockchain infrastructure for more than five years, which is used across our industry and the largest NFT and crypto players in the world, including Coinbase, Palm, Sorare, Decentraland, Guild of Guardians, and dozens of others.
Our Eulerbeats NFT platform has been called “the most genius idea ever” by Mark Cuban, and it has distributed more than $5m to its user base through NFT royalties.
ConsenSys is not just NFT players, but we have expertise up and down the entire technology stack all the way down to Layer 1 Ethereum.
We are looking for a diverse group of creators and technologists who are interested in day to day exciting challenges, who are resilient, and who thrive in the exciting and fast-moving NFT industry.
What you’ll do:
As Digital Asset Manager you will be responsible for the management and acquisition of all our digital assets.This includes documenting, storing, analyzing, organizing, negotiating for and cataloging everything related to digital media and the files to support those assets. You will be the sole source of truth for where a file lives, how often it has been used, when and where it was used and any other information related to license and usage rights related to that asset. You will be the primary liaison between all media vendors and partners handling all the negotiating, trafficking and cataloging of assets. In this role you will be highly collaborative and working across multiple work groups to facilitate the organization of our digital assets.
- Training new hires on how to access and use the company’s digital assets, as well as continuous training on any changes to the process
- Documenting processes into technical training manuals and keeping them up-to-date as they evolve
- Tracking how people use individual assets, whether internally or externally
- Researching and helping to implement new technologies to continuously improve workflows
- Establishing and managing budgets for asset acquisition and creation
- Managing employee access to specific assets
- Approving or denying any changes made to existing assets
- Ensuring assets are backed up in case of file loss
- Updating content metadata, taxonomy and tagging
- Tracking and monitoring the security of files
Qualifications for Digital Asset Manager:
- People skills - An important part of this role is teaching people how to use and manage digital assets, including onboarding users from different departments across the company. So people skills are a must.
- Data entry - It comes with the territory and it’s a crucial part of a Digital Asset Manager’s day-to-day job.
- Attention to detail - Key to the success of this role will be the ability to successfully manage thousands of assets and their corresponding history / details.
- Strong communication skills - In this highly collaborative role you will need to be able to effectively communicate training, processes and updates to everyone.
- Flexibility - An ability to adapt to change and work well under pressure are essential skills since projects, campaigns and business objectives will constantly be moving and changes can happen rapidly.
- Patience - Not everyone is going to be a whiz at picking up the Digital Asset Manager’s systems and processes. And that’s okay. A Digital Asset Manager understands this and is patient with team members who need a little extra time getting familiar with all the tools available.
- 10+ years of experience managing digital assets for a large brand or creative group
- Deep fluency with all the leading DAM platforms
- Experience integrating with all the leading creative suites of software (from Adobe to Figma)
- Demonstrable success negotiating and acquiring vast amounts of digital assets
- Experience creating unique licensing agreements for atypical digital assets is a plus
Would be great if you brought this to the role:
- Experience working in web3 and / or NFT projects
- The ability to set the bar for best practices around file / asset management
- The soft and hard skills need to increase efficiency of in-house teams by improving process and workflows with best-in-class asset management practices
- Experienced negotiating and deal-making skills that would help us realize savings on our asset expenditures.
- A pulse on the newest content formats available in the industry to help surface new opportunities for the creative team.
- Established relationships with media / asset vendors that can be leveraged in this role
- Experience onboarding new DAM software and a deep understanding of how to use and maintain that software
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Work across a number of projects simultaneously, maintaining standards and supporting the creative team so they can produce the best work possible
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Serve as a liaison between all providers of assets and the creative team
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here. #Li
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.