ConsenSys is the leading blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for consumers, developers and Enterprises. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized worldwide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet.
Consensys products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Truffle, Quorum, Diligence, Codefi. They already power the vast majority of the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem as well as several other decentralized protocols, and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net
About the role:
Developers are the backbone to innovation and make the Web3 ecosystem tick. We are growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Product Marketing Manager who loves to blend deep technical knowledge with storytelling for a developer audience. Working closely with our Product team, you will focus on product features that increase adoption, improve developer and operational experience, and help bring more developers and innovation into the Web3 ecosystem. You will be responsible for core products and features that help developers easily build, test and deploy on the blockchain, such as the Infura APIs, and development environments and testing frameworks from Truffle and Ganache.
The ideal candidate has experience working on product-led growth opportunities ideally in the API space. You must have a passion for running go-to-market strategy and campaigns for technical audiences such as engineers and product managers.
What You'll Do
- Build a deep understanding of the developer persona in order to effectively onboard, excite, and show value to them within the realm of Infura and Truffle developer tools
- Conduct competitive analysis to influence product roadmap decisions and vision for Infura APIs, Truffle and Ganache
- Develop differentiated messaging and positioning based on a deep understanding of our customers’ top goal and challenges, and bring it to life in launches, content, campaigns, events, enablement, and more
- Create technical product marketing materials, including videos, whitepapers, presentations, web content, and more
- Increase adoption of new and existing products and features by collecting quantitative and qualitative data on usage and adoption patterns
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to understand product roadmap and upcoming releases to drive and implement release marketing efforts for the Infura and Truffle portfolios across customers and internal teams
- Partner closely with Sales and Sales Enablement to develop and lead internal content including sales enablement training, FAQs, and cheat sheets
- Collaborate with our developer evangelists to educate developers on our product capability and value via online and in-person events
- Collaborate with our community managers to build our presence across technical forums like Stackoverflow, Discord, Reddit, and Hackernews
- Contribute to marketing strategy and messaging, and help maintain technical accuracy of marketing messages
What You'll Bring
- Strong experience as a technical product marketing manager with a deep understanding of the motivations of technical audiences
- A proven track record of your ability to understand technical personas and build adoption and engagement of new and existing product lines
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of the API and developer ecosystem and its technical audiences
- Experience crafting compelling positioning, messaging and thought leadership content
- Hands-on capability to build a range of marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, demo videos, and event/webinar content.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills to define and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Be innovative with your marketing approach in reaching out to our audiences as well as in engaging them frequently
Infura is the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for blockchain and decentralized application developers. Infura currently offers APIs for Ethereum, IPFS, and other leading decentralized networks, allowing developers to immediately begin building instead of spending time on architecting and maintaining their own infrastructure.
Infura provides developers instant access to decentralized and blockchain networks without the need to sync or understand complicated peer to peer infrastructure. Similar to how one might access a cloud service to alleviate the friction of owning proprietary compute and storage, Infura lowers the barrier to entry for engineers to begin building.
We believe in a more equitable and decentralized future, and we know developers will be at the forefront of that progress. We want to empower developers to spend their time building, creating, and evolving by providing them with the best and easiest solution to their infrastructure needs.
Some things to know about the Infura team: we are a remote first company, with team members all over the world. We strive to reduce meetings, respect work life balance, promote diversity, and generally be good people. We depend on each other not only to make an amazing product but to be a group that wants to succeed together.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.