Remote, United States, US Strategic Sales Team, Full Time
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About US Strategic Sales
The ConsenSys Sales team targets multiple customer segments (Developers, Crypto Institutions, Enterprises) across multiple channels (key account development, campaigns, partnerships). Its role is to enable customers to generate value for their business, by bringing to bear the entire suite of ConsenSys market-leading products and services.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Development Representative that will act as the first point of contact for our clients and potential customers. Your role is crucial to establishing a relationship that will allow you to quickly and effectively qualify business leads and to convert them into qualified opportunities for our Strategic Sales Team.
At ConsenSys, our SDR Team works closely with our colleagues in Strategic Sales, Institutional Marketing and Product Teams to build a strong business pipeline. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying and qualifying new opportunities for our regional sales teams and ensuring this information is accurately recorded in our CRM - Salesforce. We see our SDR team members playing a crucial role in building a qualified sales pipeline and ensuring the success of ConsenSys around the world.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Strategic Sales, Institutional Marketing and our Product Teams to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns, right through to creating qualified opportunities
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, PhantomBuster and Hubspot
- Set qualified introductory meetings for our Strategic Sales Teams
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge of our blockchain application suite
- Update leads and all activity in SFDC to ensure you meet our high standard of CRM hygiene
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2+ years of strong SaaS sales within Blockchain, Defi, Crypto, Software, Cloud or Infrastructure product companies
- Client-facing experience
- A self-starter with a track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Outstanding communication skills including both phone and written communication
- Proven time management skills and ability to work either independently or through coaching
- Passionate about blockchain technology and web 3.0
Bonus Points for:
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Interest in FinTech, Capital Markets and Decentralised Finance (DeFi)
- SaaS sales experience with a major technology or blockchain business
- Prior exposure to CRM systems: Salesforce
- Lead generation experience with Linkedin Sales Navigator and PhantomBuster
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here: https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.