At ConsenSys, we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open-source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security, and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
Equity. We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success; that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Flexible working arrangements. With our global workforce, we have fine-tuned asynchronous working, which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
Competitive benefits. We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
Continuous learning and opportunities. We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning and the ConsenSys Advance Program, which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs, and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has a work/life balance. In addition, company-wide, we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem. Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
About Customer Success team
The Customer Success team at ConsenSys is focused on exactly that: making our customers successful. We’re looking for people who will step towards a customer who is asking for help and respond with innovative and creative ideas to help them course-correct. If you value constructive customer engagement and want to define the future of Blockchain production operations, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- As a senior product designer, you will lead a collaborative design process from conception to launch: partner with small, global teams of engineers, product managers, and researchers to identify user needs, define product strategy, and create roadmaps.
- Collaborate with UX Researchers, Product Owners and Engineering to ensure that the correct solution is designed and that it meets our users' needs.
- Conduct research/product discovery.
- Prototype and design at various levels of fidelity to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- Actively give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar for quality
- Evangelize design and product thinking methodology
- Fearlessly take on highly complex problem areas and then publish what you learn
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Your experience working as a product designer on agile teams (preferably from the B2C world), will guide you through the design process.
- Your ability to create product vision and use data and research to provide product direction will allow for a more cohesive and planned experience.
- Your expertise in complex-problem solving (evidenced in an online portfolio featuring E2E product design) will allow you to create modern UX designs which will delight our users.
- Your experience in planning and conducting user-research - to improve the understanding of our users’ needs and wants.
- Your understanding of customer experience and the relationship with marketing and product brand will create better communication with the marketing team.
- Your communication skills and ability to articulate design decisions will create alignment within the team
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans, and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic but fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices, and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.