We’re building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people through interactions based on consent, privacy, and free association. Where both communities and individuals flourish. To accomplish that, we’re working hard to make web3 accessible for everyone.
MetaMask is both a crypto wallet and a gateway to the decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. Our browser extension and mobile platforms meet the needs of millions of users and developers across the world.
Originally a humble key manager, today MetaMask serves over 5,000,000 monthly active users as a decentralized application development platform, an aggregator of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, and a decentralized identity manager.
You should apply if:
- You have 5+ years experience as a HR Business Partner in a Global high-growth organisation
- You have a passion to deliver a world-class total employee experience
- You are able to build strong relationships with stakeholders and advise people to make the right decisions
- You can prioritise in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You can design, develop and implement innovative solutions to real People problems
- Meeting with assigned Group Leads regularly and providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to Management across a range of ER issues, managing any complex cases to mitigate risk to the business
- Work with the assigned Group Leads to define a highly business-focused People strategy, translating the outputs into operational actions
- Work with Group Leads to support local implementation and delivery of Diversity Equity Inclusion initiatives
- Build effective relationships with the operational and leadership team, demonstrating the business value that can be added by the People function
- Encourage the integration of People best practice into working practises and business planning
- Drive employee engagement including championing People Programme Initiatives
- Work closely with assigned Group Leads and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Ensure People policies, processes and procedures are implemented to the required standard across the business
- Support the learning and development agenda; identifying and acting in areas that need attention and improvement; drive high training standards across all divisions, highlighting the need for new training initiatives where required also to support the design and delivery of them
- Support the salary and bonus review processes
- Work with the wider People and Talent function, sharing best practice and supporting People and Talent initiatives
- Analyse People trends and metrics
- Consistently deliver an accurate and timely response to transactional activity and business issues
- Implement all initiatives being driven by the Programmes Team (e.g. annual pay review, internal communications and cascade of new initiatives)
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to resolving employee issues and concerns and to identifying areas of risk to the organisation.
- Reduce legal risks by tracking workplace issues, ensuring appropriate investigation/resolution
- Handle grievances and other employee complaints relating to working conditions and contract items.
- Advise and recommend people solutions by collecting and analysing situations and information
- Partner with Talent to implement talent-related processes including talent acquisition, Diversity Equity Inclusion, performance management, global mobility and learning and development.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related People matters
- Coach managers and employees. Consult with managers on organisational, leadership, and career development related issues and help identify training needs
- Monitor training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Collaborate with Programmes to administer the performance management process, facilitate compensation planning and administration discussions, deploy employee engagement survey, etc.
- Deliver high-performance initiatives that deliver transformation and ongoing continuous improvement to our work practices and leadership capabilities.
Operations and Special Projects
- Act as the primary interface with the Global Operations team for issues and inquiries which relate to assigned groups
- Support the delivery of effective and efficient People related services. Guide staff on what ConsenSys People Team offers and connect them with the right team to assist with specific situations as necessary
- Represent the business on people-related enterprise-wide operational projects
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new HR programs and policies
ConsenSys is a leading blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, and developers. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized worldwide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet.
This role will be dedicated to supporting Metamask as a Senior HR Business Partner and partnering with the Leads in the strategic and operational management of People to achieve/exceed company success and growth goals by providing outstanding People support and advice. The role is responsible for providing high quality, objective and robust business partnering and generalist support to ensure the business attracts, develops and retains great people ensuring the culture and values remain at the forefront of all activity. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient is a requirement, we would love for you to join us!
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.