Senior Designer, Marketing
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Infura’s development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It’s powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day. The strength, reliability and stability of Infura’s infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem and the leading blockchain infrastructure provider.
About the role
Infura is built by talented and passionate people who care deeply about our mission. Over the months and years ahead, we will take our products in new directions, explore new business opportunities, and continue to iterate on our core product. We’re hiring a web marketing designer to help bring these ambitions to life.
- Own the end-to-end designs for marketing experiences, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution
- Play an integral role in shaping the evolution of the Infura marketing and web design.
- Create high-quality marketing assets that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand.
- Collaborate with our marketers, product designers, and developers to continuously improve our web properties, creating a cohesive and consistent user experience.
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly; focus must be in the user experience from start to finish, how people interact with our site in the big picture, and on the small details
- 4+ years of web design experience.
- A deep and diverse portfolio that demonstrates your conceptual design foundations.
- Experience working within and evolving established brands
- Strong understanding of typography, grids and layout design
- Experience designing across mediums
- Experience designing for social channels
- Ability to assess content, identify hierarchy and key concepts to visualize
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong business acumen and ability to balance needs of the brand, the business, and it’s constraints.
- Ability to work collaboratively and inclusively with a remote team.
- Effective and efficient written and spoken communication skills.
- Understanding of customer experience and the relationship between brand and product design.
- Experience in illustration, animation, and branding.
- Experience in data-driven design and testing.
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and Ethereum.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.