Supercharge your smart contract testing
Scribble is a specification language and runtime verification tool that translates high-level specifications into Solidity code.
It allows you to annotate smart contracts with properties, instead of writing in a separate file. Upon completion, Scribble transforms annotations in the Scribble specification language into concrete assertions that verify the specification.
After writing properties, developers can use tools such as Diligence Fuzzing to automatically test smart contracts and ensure all is working as planned!
Test security properties with FuzzingAccess Fuzzing
- It’s easy: Scribble is based on solidity syntax. It’s easy to get started!
- It’s widely compatible: We use Solidity assertions so you can use most automatic testing tools.
- It’s accessible: Write your specification where the code is.
- It’s great for documentation: Specifications are easily tracked and they describe exactly what the code does.
- It’s testable: Extend your test suite by writing properties!
- It’s secure: Find bugs and fix them!