ConsenSys Launches its Cryptoeconomic Research Hub
Crypto adoption growth is massive and accelerating. At the same time, the transition between the legacy web and Web 3.0 can be confusing, labyrinthian, and incredibly fast-paced. Access to timely and insightful resources is essential when learning about a new, world-changing asset class.
To help bring operators, investors, and developers up to speed, ConsenSys is thrilled to launch its Cryptoeconomics Research Library. This resource serves to educate all types of readers, from sophisticated crypto natives to new entrants across the world of institutions, protocols, and DAOs. –
Here are examples of reports you will see going forward:
DeFi Market Commentary
Analysis of the Decentralized Finance market, including a market overview and commentary on new developments.
Fundamental Protocol Research
Reports that explore DeFi protocols and how they address the pressing issues within the DeFi ecosystem.
Layer 2 Scaling Solutions
Reports that focus on the growing Ethereum scaling ecosystem, synthesizing data-driven analysis, news, and industry context.
DeFi Protocol Governance Reports
Reports that summarize the most important governance events across major onchain protocols. We highlight significant proposals, voting metrics, protocol and ecosystem impact, and key takeaways.
Reports that give investors insight into the token economics of various projects within a specific subcategory of crypto—including an overview of the project and token utility.
If you have any questions or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected]
The Cryptoeconomic Research Team
- Lex Sokolin, Head Economist (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- James Chung, Senior DeFi Market Strategist (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ivan Bakrac, Senior DeFi Market Strategist (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Dominik Schmid, Layer2 Enthusiast (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ajay Mittal, Senior DeFi Portfolio Strategist (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Mattison Asher, DeFi Market Strategist (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- David Shuttleworth, DeFi Economist (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Laurence Smith, Product Strategist (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Daniel Zider, Consultant (LinkedIn)